Refunds & Returns Policy
Due to Health & Safety reasons all worn garments are to be laundered before returning to the place of purchase.
1. You are entitled to return goods and ask for a refund, exchange or repair if the goods you purchased:
· Has a fault that you could not have known about at the time of purchase;
· You chose the wrong size and you haven’t worn the garment yet
. It is within 3 months of purchase.
2. You MUST return the Garment with all the original packaging and swing tag attached if possible & a proof of purchase. We may be able to help with this if a name was provided when purchasing.
3. All returned Garments will be inspected, if they are deemed as faulty from the manufacture process, then replacement will be offered. If it is evident any issue is caused by the wearer/customer, then in some cases we can try to have the garment fixed at the customer’s expense.
4. You are not entitled to a refund if you:
· simply change your mind or no longer want the goods;
· realise you can’t afford the goods;
· found the same item at a cheaper price elsewhere;
· knew about the particular fault prior to purchase; and/or
· were responsible for causing the fault.
· you have attempted to repair the garment yourself.
5. Some stores will refund an item whatever the reason as a gesture of goodwill, even though consumers may not be legally entitled to a refund. Other stores will give refunds only if they are legally obliged to do so.
6. It pays to ask about store policies before buying goods. All refunds are refunded via the same payment type when the item was purchased and/or to the correct card used for purchase. Refunds will not be placed on other people’s cards.